The information that we collect
The information we collect is used to improve Tazevared to provide better services to all users. We collect information in the following two ways
- The information you give us. We store any information you enter in different parts of the service. This information includes:
- Name and email that will be provided to us when registering for the service. Also, if you enter additional information such as date of birth, mobile number, and city of residence on your account profile page. Some of this information, such as first and last name and photo (avatar) will be visible to everyone, but your other confidential information such as email address, date of birth, city of residence, etc. they will not be accessible to ordinary visitors of site in any way.
- The information you provide to us when adding or editing a business.
- Do a new search in Tazevared, view a business profile page, post a photo, submit a comment, add a business to your favorites list, submit a report, and other activities you do in the Tezavered service.
- Information that is collected when you use our service. We automatically collect and store information when you use the Tazevared. This information will include:
- Pages visited by you
- Your IP Address
- Your Browser Information
How do we use the information we collect?
We use this information to identify your needs and provide you with better suggestions. We use the information collected on the site for these purposes:
- Increase service security and users' personal information
- Improve service quality and fix problems
- Development of service and presentation of new facilities and capabilities
We are committed to ensuring the security of your information. We will use all necessary means to prevent any unauthorized access and disclosure of your information to maintain the security of the information that we collect online.
Protect your personal information
We do not sell your personal information and we don’t use them for advertising purposes and do not provide it to third parties in any way, unless we receive a warrant from the judicial authorities.